Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Bridgeport, WV
Front Desk Receptionist and Customer Service Associate
We are searching for a detail-oriented, personable and professional insurance Office Assoicate to keep us organized! Your main responsibility will be the first point of contact in supporting our customers by taking phone calls, checking emails, and directing customer inquiries to the appropriate representative. You’ll also help us with marketing, social media and customer service so our clients get the best service we can provide. Job seekers should be organized professionals who bring a positive, problem-solving energy to the office. Ready to assist the team and start making an impact on people’s lives? Apply today!
- Be the first point of contact for customers as they call and/or walk in. Direct customers to the appropriate office professional, help customers with needs and service requests and direct inquiries to the appropriate person to ensure client satisfaction.
- Complete administrative tasks, such as filing, and distributing office mail, keeping the front reception area organized and functional and other related tasks to help our office run smoothly.
- Update our technology database regularly to make sure we have current customer information readily available.
- Update social media daily and monitor all platforms.
- Assist in gathering customer information to start quotes.
- Purchase office supplies as needed and keep all areas stocked. Duties may require you to run errands, to bank and to post office. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Handle community marketing events
- Adapt to the team needs and assist with other projects as needed.
Insurance Office Assistant Qualifications
- Will consider full time or part time applicants. Please specify hours you are looking for on resume. Part time applicants who are attending college - please specify that in your resume - MUST be able to work Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays with flexibility to take on additional hours if needed.
- High school diploma or GED required, associate degree or bachelor's in business administration or related field preferred
- 2+ years work experience in administrative support, customer service, or insurance industry is preferred.
- Proven track record of strong organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient data entry skills
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to use Excel and standard word-processing programs
- Must be willing and able to complete WV insurance licensing within the first 90 days. This is paid for by the employer.
*Compensation to be paid hourly, Plus paid time off available after 120 days and monthly bonus after 180 days. If full time - after one year of service employee can choose a 4 day work week. Working hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am until 430 pm. Could be some hours outside of office hours - but only 6-10 times per year at the most. Holidays are all paid.
Compensación $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none